Small Group Music Therapy for Autistic People
A fun group for Autistic people to engage in music making creatively and collaboratively. Goals of the group will be determined by assessment, and could include increasing creative self expression, deepening meaningful social connections, and decreasing stress and anxiety. Activities may include singing, moving to music, percussion, improvisation, song writing and creative arts. Client’s may join independently or with support.
Four groups to choose from
- FALL SESSIONS
- Facilitated by Jisca, MTA
- 12 weeks, $300.00
- September 8 – November 24, 2022
- Children (ages 5-8) 4:00-4:45pm
- Youth (ages 9-11) 5:00-5:45pm
- Facilitated by Stephanie, MTA
- September 10 – December 3, 2022
- Tweens (ages 12-14) 1:00-1:45pm
- Teens (ages 15-18(+)) 2:00-2:45pm
Interested in Music Therapy Groups for Autistic People? Connect with us today.