Work with Us
We currently have no sub-contracting positions available.
Volunteer with Us
We offering enriching, exciting and meaningful volunteer opportunities for all ages and abilities. Current opportunities are available for both virtual and in-person support. We also offer Co-Op placements for highschool students. Specific volunteer positions may include:
- Creative Content and Social Media
- Online Support for Music Therapy Groups
- Blog Writing and Research
- Community Outreach
Connect with Mary via email to learn more about our current volunteer opportunities and Co-Op placements.
Internships and Practicum Placements
Our internships are currently supervised by Mary Parkinson, MTA. Please check out our Internship Registry listing on the Canadian Association for Music Therapists website. We offer placements in long term care, the private practice setting, in school groups, and in music education programs informed by music therapy principles. All placements currently have off-site supervision.
- We currently have no Internship positions available
- We are currently accepting Practicum PLacement students for online music therapy group facilitation (Fall 2021)
Connect with Mary via email to learn more about our Internship and Practicum placements.