TiTiTots is our signature group early years music program for babies, toddlers and their caregivers! Developed and facilitated by Certified Music Therapist Mary, we use singing, instrument play, rhythm and movement to help your little one develop communication, motor and social skills, and nurture their innate love for music. This program aims to accommodate a variety of individualized and group needs.
Our babies programs help support happy and healthy bonding between caregivers and their little ones. Each session provides resources and tips on how to use music at home to encourage bonding and engaging play!
All groups are facilitated by the lovely Stephanie Maxwell, MA, MTA! We are happy to continue to offer a hybrid model of in-person and virtual participation. There are 8 groups to choose from, depending on age and independence. 12 week program is $240.00+HST. Space is limited and program is run out of our clinic at 55 Delhi St. Guelph.
- September 18- December 11, 2023 (no class October 9th)
- “Babies with Caregiver” 3mo – 18mo 9:00-9:45am
- “Toddlers with Caregivers” 1-2.5 years 10:00-10:45am
- “Preschoolers Independent” 2+ years 11:00-11:45am
- September 16-December 9, 2023 (no class October 7)
- “Mixed Age with Caregivers”” 6mo+ 10:00-10:45am