TiTiTots is our signature group early years music program for babies, toddlers and their caregivers! Developed and facilitated by an Accredited Music Therapist, we use singing, instrument play, rhythm and movement to help your little one develop communication, motor and social skills, and nurture their innate love for music.
Our programs help support happy and healthy bonding between caregivers and their little ones. Each session provides resources and tips on how to use music at home to encourage bonding and engaging play!
This summer we are happy to announce the return of TiTiTots in the Park! Program is 6 weeks, outdoors. Space is limited!
- You MUST pre-register for this program, so we can control numbers and comply with public health rules. We will have a maximum of 24 participants (children under 2 will not count). Registration will open Monday June 21 at 8:00am.
- This program will be on a first come, first registered basis.
- You MUST adhere to all social distancing guidelines, and ensure your blanket and kids keep 6 feet away from all other participants and Natalie.
- Only ONE caregiver will be allowed with children, to ensure as many children can partake as possible. The caretaker does not have to be the same each week. All ages of kids welcome, with the program focuses on 6 months – 4 years.
- This program will have an up-front fee of $100.00+HST via e-transfer for the 6 sessions. This is to ensure maximum participation, and help support our livelihood. Thank you for understanding! We will return remaining funds in the case of in case of another lockdown
- In case of inclement weather (decision made by 8:00am for morning groups, and 12:00pm for afternoon groups, the day of the program) Natalie will send out a link, and run the program via ZOOM. Please ensure you check your email the day of the program!
**Starting date of the program are subject to change, as based upon the instatement Stage 2 of Ontario Re-Opening. Aiming to start week of July 12, with a break on the civic holiday August 2.